About Me

My photo
I am an aspiring photographer, that is hoping to borrow the knowledge and experience of others. Please feel free to leave constructive criticism. I welcome the opportunity to grow as a photographer by employing the tips, tricks, and suggestions of my viewers.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

New Gadgets Are So Fun...


I recently bought a shutter release cable, and I love it! I have been wanting to photograph fireworks like this for so long, and I was finally able to. These were the first few shots of the SeaWorld fireworks, I actually have some that were even better exposures of the fireworks, but unfortunately the smoke from the explosions was in the way of the shot. I learned to pay attention to wind direction and position yourself accordingly!






 I am quite excited that SeaWorld does fireworks every night, so I don't have to wait an entire year to try this again!

I also shot one of the bay while I was waiting for the fireworks. I did a really long exposure, and I actually love the way it turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment