About Me

My photo
I am an aspiring photographer, that is hoping to borrow the knowledge and experience of others. Please feel free to leave constructive criticism. I welcome the opportunity to grow as a photographer by employing the tips, tricks, and suggestions of my viewers.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First Day Back...

First Picture of the Day
Picture Taken Quickly Through Window While At a Stop Sign
Changing Perspectives


"The best thing about the future 
is that it comes one day at a time. "
Abraham Lincoln


End of the day
This quote sums up my feelings about today's photography shoot. It has been so long since I have taken any photographs, and getting back out there was challenging.

Lighting was tricky on this one

Trying to make Graffiti Beautiful













 I desire greatness but I have a long way to go, so I suppose it is a wonderful thing that the future only comes a day at a time. Here are a few of the photographs. I took today. I shot mainly in Aperture Priority mode...but I did get to full manual by the end of the day.   
       


My theme for the day was beauty. My goal for the day was to capture the essence of beauty in things from the past.  The present crept in a few times though, as you can see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment