About Me

My photo
I am an aspiring photographer, that is hoping to borrow the knowledge and experience of others. Please feel free to leave constructive criticism. I welcome the opportunity to grow as a photographer by employing the tips, tricks, and suggestions of my viewers.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Second Day...

   It is so rejuvenating to get excited about something again. My entire day was spent pondering photographic ideas, and all night at work was spent longing to be home to view the photographs I took. I captured around
twenty images today, yet only a few stand out to me. Most of the photographs I have posted today have not be edited with the exception of cropping. 






          As you can see Oli, loves to be my model, he squirms a bit too much, but all in all it is better than nothing. I had to bring Clever Bones into the shoot though because, lets be honest, I was getting sick of photographing the same subject. Day off tomorrow, so I am going to get out into the world again and drink it in. Hopefully snap a few of humans for once too! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment