About Me

My photo
I am an aspiring photographer, that is hoping to borrow the knowledge and experience of others. Please feel free to leave constructive criticism. I welcome the opportunity to grow as a photographer by employing the tips, tricks, and suggestions of my viewers.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

All Too Often...

When it comes to New Years Resolutions, I have come to conclusion that they fail because all too often we give up the minute we break stride even once. It is called a New Years resolution, so no matter how many mistakes we make, we should spend the entire year working towards our goal. We are not perfect, why do we expect ourselves to get it right the first time? So this is me, not giving up. I skipped an entire week, not a single photograph. In fact I have only taken  pictures today for this weeks theme, but here I am fessing up and not backing down!


Week Theme ~ Macro



No comments:

Post a Comment